Importance of Proper Maintenance...
- Is key to having your heating and cooling equipment functioning at its top performance level, saving you money.
- Assists greatly in reducing your chance of a costly repair when completed by a licensed heating and cooling company.
- May increase the overall life span of your heating and cooling equipment
- May be a requirement to maintain your equipment warranty
Why Purchase a Comfort Protection Plan?
- Priority Maintenance Service
- Biannual maintenance including a 12-point inspection
- Never pay for the same repair twice*
- 5% off cases of air filters for Comfort Protection Plan customers
- Peace of mind your equipment is being taken care of consistently
- Ease of scheduling for biannual maintenance
- Offset future potential *surprise* repair costs
- Save money on biannual Clean and Check costs
Our 12-Point Inspection Includes*
- Change or clean air filter*
- Clean outside coils
- Clean blower compartment
- Check indoor blower speed and adjust as needed
- Check thermostat and change batteries (annual)
- Check and clean condensate drain lines (replace up to 10ft)
- Check refrigerant lines
- Adjust refrigerant charge as needed*
- Inspect the indoor coil
- Humidifier filter changed or cleaned*
- Check condenser fan
- Tighten electrical connections as needed
Interested in joining our Maintenance Agreement Plan? Got questions that weren't answered? Call us at (314) 606-1191 or Email us and we will answer any questions and provide any additional details and information about the Maintenance Agreement Plan.
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment's required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made.
*Additional charges may apply. See terms and conditions for additional details.